Notable bug fixes include:
- an updated visual design with platform-specific icons for feeds and people;
- Firefox is more responsive when Snowl is refreshing sources and building views;
- multiple Twitter accounts no longer occasionally get confused for each other;
- views update more consistently when messages and sources are added or removed;
- the river and stream views always show messages in the order they were received.
Give the release candidate a try, and let me know what you think.
Discussion Forum | Bug Reports | Report a Bug | Source Code